Jul 10, 2012

Once Upon a Readathon! Day 2


PHEW! This readathon has been brutal!... for me, anyway.
So day 2 meant Book 2, which was Crossed, by Ally Condie...

Aaaaaand....*drumroll*

I FINISHED as of Tuesday, 5:00PM CST

10:45 PM Started Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by Laini Taylor
10:50 Participated in Bailey's (IB Book Blogging) Mini Challenge.

Two questions:

What is your favorite cover that has been revealed this summer and why? Post a link or picture of the cover if you want.
Aaaaaah! So excited for this one, it's actually Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare which was just revealed today!
Here's the cover:

I guess it's my favorite cover because it's a book I've been waiting for for so long, and I can't believe it will be here in almost a year! But, I'll have to wait and see!

Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?
If I'm completely honest, then yes. I do. Beautiful covers attract my eye at the store a lot more than simple ones. They make me read the back of the book, and sometimes they're so pretty I just want to have them on my bookshelf... BUT I have been disappointed quite a few times after I did this, so I've stopped buying books because of their cover alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total site visits